Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Even though my ZX6 outperforms it, this bike still has a big place in my heart!

This was the colour I bought it:

Then had a respray in my own design:

·
Registered
462 Posts
DDDAMMMAAMMAMAMAMANNNNNNNNNN

I love those 7's for some reason. I don't really even care dor the front lamps but they still make me drool!!! I don't know what it is but I love them... I forgot this place had a 7r area. Honest to god, i would trade my modded 9r for a stock or even poorly done 7r. Off to the 7 forums.

·
Registered
462 Posts
By the way, nice work on that 7! love that dual tip exhaust and vinyl (?) cover for the lights. LOOKS AWESOME!!! and usually I don't think that gold/black paint scheme works for anything but the 12's... good job!:mfclap

Who makes that exhaust? Very curious!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

The Lights were covered as I was waiting for a space to open up at a track day though I didn't actually get out there as the organiser was a complete ass.

The exhaust was a bolt on end can made by Blue Flame. Both ports had removable baffles which spent the whole time under the seat as it sounded soooo good with them out!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Was the paint scheme for this bike inspired by the old GP Honda's? I mean REAL old GP Honda's, 1970-1985. Can't quite recall what year or what the sponsor was but they were popular as hell back when. They were a tobacco sponsor for sure, black and gold like this...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts