Votes: 1 5.0%
  • '09 ZX6R

Votes: 19 95.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 250r bout a year ago, getting a 600 soon. which would you choose? why? experiences with either?
i am going to a dealership soon to sit on both but i figure they will feel very similar...

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Oh the GSXR 6 for sure...
:squint

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Depends. If your preferred riding gear is a wife beater, cut off jean shorts and flip flops, the GSXR is the obvious choice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your on a Kawasaki website. Don't expect anyone to tell you to get the Suzuki. Plus the zx6r is newer, I think the decision is simple..

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Depends. If your preferred riding gear is a wife beater, cut off jean shorts and flip flops, the GSXR is the obvious choice.
So many people label only GSXR riders as squids but when it comes down to it for me,i see just as many (shorts,flip flop etc) squid Kawi riders,squid Yammy riders and squid Honda riders as i do squid Suzuki riders

To me a squid is just a rider that doesnt know 2 shits about bikes nor riding ,when he thinks he does and goes out and buys the first crotch rocket he sees,simply because its a "crotch rocket".

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
so0o0o a 550$ difference between a 07 vs an 09....tell me why you would get the suzuki?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Your not gonna get many gsxr votes. Besides that, since the difference in price is only $550 and both bikes are in about the same condition, compare the bikes. You'll never be able to differentiate or benefit from the power differences between the bikes so don't even bother looking at that. Maybe the better brakes of the Kawasaki and better suspension of the Kawasaki. So base it on which one is more visually appealing to you.

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
You guys are giving horrible advice. Pick the bike that will get you more bitches, or fits you comfortably when you sit on it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You guys are giving horrible advice. Pick te bike that will get you more bitches, or fits you comfortably when you sit on it.
Getting bitches goes without saying though.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
He's going to the dealership to "sit on" both bikes so he can decide and buy them "soon." As he's just another Lookie-Lou, they'll sell one or the other, or both, and he'll get the one that's left....or neither. Simple.

DW

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually 'DW' im looking at privately sold bikes.. just going to sit on them to see which one feels better/ looks like it would pull more bitches... so far ya'll have sold me on the zx6r

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
I concur

·
Registered
383 Posts
actually 'DW' im looking at privately sold bikes.. just going to sit on them to see which one feels better/ looks like it would pull more bitches... so far ya'll have sold me on the zx6r
I say take them both for a ride and see what you like.. who cares what year they are.. not going to be much of a difference in the two.
I have sat and riden on a few different bikes and for the most part they are very smiliar.
Good luck with the buy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts