Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Honda! That's right, I'm leaving the green family. I plan on purchasing a cheap F4i as soon as my bike is parted. Hopefully this happens sooner than later. The factors that influenced my decision are...

1. It's a Honda (read reliable)

2. It's a sports bike (read faster than cars still)

3. It a smaller cc bike than mine and weighs significantly less, which will allow me to further develop my corner game

4. They look fuckin sexy in real life (at least the single seaters do...)

5. It runs an EFI system (do i hear an amen?)

6. Parts are cheap and plentiful

7. umm... it's cheap!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Is this one of those statements just to get us going?????????

If not, none of the reasons given is reason enough to blame it on Kawasaki!!!

All previous Kawa's is "Sexy", all the smaller Kawa's is light and handle well, and most of all, most of them were GREEN!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just figured i'd post that. and when i get it i'll still post here but your all right. i just want a cheap, affordable, reliable bike. with efi. i love all sportsbikes though. although that's really a relative term...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So... here are the bikes i'm considering getting. Probably bet known as the budget 600's.

I've rode a nitrous r6 (no nitrous used though) and know these things are scorching fast, but the ergonomics doesn't suit me.

My best friend has an 02 6r so naturally I have experienced this bike also, but I don't like that we'd have identical machines.

I've never rode and f4i but have read many good things about it in this class.

The deciding factor for me is the EFI. I. HATE. CARBS!!! I hate needles! I hate jets! I hate taking so much apart just to get at them. Call me lazy but I want to live the fuel injected dream. I really don't want to goto a 600 but I know it will make me a better rider. Also, they're cheap! And still faster than a car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
well, there's always a gixxer 750 (i think they're F.I.) as well, plus those are the perfect mix between a middleweight and liter bike...that is if you don't mind suzuki's-i'm personally not a fan

·
Registered
60 Posts
+1 on the buells, not bad bikes, just not.....good...bikes. but i digress, it looks like you're looking around 2001-ish right? anywhere between $4500-$6500 seems to be the average range

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.