Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and show a few pics of the new addition to my stable. Always been a Kawasaki fan. I've got my first love, the 1st Gen zx10r, my track weapon of choice, 636 and I just picked up my Garage Queen (or should I say King). Lately I've been wanting the big boy 14 with the wide tire kit on the back. I know, I know, probably not most of you guys cup of tea, but I just wanted something to turn heads and take to bike nights and what not. So I picked up a 14 with thr 300 kit on the back. Besides not being able to turn worth a darn, I love it.:crazyloco

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Most excellent....you've got em all...nice pic layout as well:crazyloco

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Sooooo... How much you want for that green tail off the 636?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas

Sooooo... How much you want for that green tail off the 636?
Sorry Man, I keep it in street trim until it's time to head to the track.:smile
Plus I'm going to teach my son to ride on it next year. Going for the best dad of the year award......:clap

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Thought I would try. Been looking for one for years now. About to try and fix mine.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks nice man. That monster 14 makes the other two look like die-cast model toys lolol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice collection, not feelin the 300 so much but to each his own.
You said you wanted to turn heads and it will do that.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and show a few pics of the new addition to my stable. Always been a Kawasaki fan. I've got my first love, the 1st Gen zx10r, my track weapon of choice, 636 and I just picked up my Garage Queen (or should I say King). Lately I've been wanting the big boy 14 with the wide tire kit on the back. I know, I know, probably not most of you guys cup of tea, but I just wanted something to turn heads and take to bike nights and what not. So I picked up a 14 with thr 300 kit on the back. Besides not being able to turn worth a darn, I love it.:crazyloco

Very nice collection
I want a fat tire too . . . ! What would be entailed in a conversion like that?
So let me get this strait your building an extended swing arm bike with a webber grille on the back with saddle bags. What are you trying to achieve :headscratch

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I want a fat tire too . . . ! What would be entailed in a conversion like that?
wheels, tires, swing arm, brake line, chain, maybe exhaust, I think that is about it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pretty much the kit consists of a Jack shaft swing arm using 2 chains.....

The kit on mine comes from SB Customs....

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts