Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up, i just bought a 2003 ninja 250. im looking fir aftermarket parts, pretty much anything that i can do to my bike myself. if you could recommend any aftermarket parts like air filters,intake,exhaust,shift lights, anything that i could buy that isnt too expensive that i could put no my bike. Also any guides or videos on how to install these things would be great. thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i painted the wind shield black (auto zone spray tint 10.00), i put green grips on to match my bike( cyclegear.com 8.00), put a k&n air filter in it (autozone 54.00), and a green under glow kit ( Xkglow.com 45.00) and got a solo seat (offroadsports.com 98.00). that was about it. and i cut that funny looking mud flap thing off. check my profile for pics. but i did all that because that's just about all you really wanna do to the 250 with out losing too much money. because the full exhaust and tune and custom rims and steering stabilizer arnt worth it. when and if you decide to sell it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
why didnt you just buy a 600cc? then it would probably be enough bike for you and wouldnt have to do any upgrades.
when it comes to smaller bikes like the 250, those bikes were meant to only learn on and to save gas but still have some style and have some sport like feel.

·
Registered
77 Posts
maybe you can search some online shop , ninja 250 is not big market but not small like that . many parts showed on line shop from worldwild .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts