Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got my bike im sixteen and damn it feels good lol.
I have been riding since i was six. So thats the only reason i got the bike . I just had a few questions.

How do you acess the clutch bleeder. I just bought the bike used and the liquid is really dirty. I dont have a manual. The dealer said three weeks. So hope you all can help me. I know how to bleed the brakes. just not the clutch any help would be great. how do you acess the airfilter and the radiator fluid. Im going to flush it out and put engine ice.

Heres a quick pic of my bike

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice looking bike. i am going to flush my coolant system here soon also. im going to assume that the drain is going to be on your radiator somewhere and you just fill it back and bleed it thru the cap. im just guessing where the drain is though i havnt looked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
what year is that bike? yougot to lift the tank off to get to the airbox. the drain is on the radiator, should be on the left side of the bike, just undo the clamped hose. the clutch? eh, i jsut replace it. ha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey man bleeder for coolant is on the water pump and the clutch bleeder is down on the slave cylinder I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts