Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i went down on the track. But, i really enjoyed myself and first time out there. But, i walked away with no problems except a bang up knee.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Too bad about your ride. Hope you're okay... I have a background on my laptop that has a picture of a rider in full leathers with a downed bike and it says "GEAR, because it's better to walk away in disgust, than to ride away in an ambulance."

We all know the risks, especially at the track where we pushed harder, faster longer, and try to find the edge of the envelope and beyond.

I echo edward in saying "good on ya" for the mood you're in. Hope you're out riding again soon with your baby lookin fine again.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too bad about your ride. Hope you're okay... I have a background on my laptop that has a picture of a rider in full leathers with a downed bike and it says "GEAR, because it's better to walk away in disgust, than to ride away in an ambulance."

We all know the risks, especially at the track where we pushed harder, faster longer, and try to find the edge of the envelope and beyond.

I echo edward in saying "good on ya" for the mood you're in. Hope you're out riding again soon with your baby lookin fine again.
Yes the risk we take each and everyday when we ride on our liter bikes. And yes i'm guilty of riding hard on my first time on the track. But, thats my competitive nature.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine only fell over once and I thought it's the end of the world.
You're taking it pretty well. You must still be in shock:crazyloco or it has not set in yet!
Good to heart that you're Ok, and the most important thing: you had fun!:clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts