Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

My bling bling zx7r

12K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  xjsc182 
#1 ·
Hi!
I am a Swedish guy who is new to this site. I have a Kawasaki zx7r that i have done some modifications on.Chrome wheels and clutch cover.It´s painted in Brilliant orange candy, seat in carbon/vinyl. Also made some carbon fiber to the frame and the airducts. I think i am the only one who has a hook and a trailer after a ninja. There is also a NOS system mounted. I post some pics and then you can make you own opinion. I have also won some prizes on everal Bike shows.

See less See more
#8 ·
Here is the first step when i build the trailer. Moulding in glassfiber. Then there was a hell of a job grinding it. The final result complete with DVD player and monitors.

Of course i will try to have it in show condition as long as possible.

#22 ·
Nice snowmobile(snowmachine) hood!! very creative!!

#11 ·
Your bike is gorgeous. The girls ain't bad either! I know people who pull trailers with bikes, but most of them ride Harleys, Bimmers or Goldwings. How many members of the Swedish Bikini Team will fit in there?

#18 ·
Nice bike dude, you have done well. An that blond ... oh man ... id love to ride that!!! Very impressive

#28 ·
i need to get some more money together.. and a roll of carbon fiber :angry

nice work dude. mine a work in progress.

fuggin down for seein some 7R love tho.

sink that taillight in more! looks so much better that way.

yes. boost under way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.