Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
....I had a black '04 10R....as soon as the odometer rolled over 11-miles, it was destroyed when a pickup truck driver decided to test the side impact durability of my sexy bike and my not-so-sexy body with the front bumper of his Tundra...totaled, Euro blinkers, Muzzy steering dampner, rear seat cowl and all :(...

...my local dealer has a lime green and a red one languishing on the floor....$8500 OTD for those so inclined...I just might be so inclined if I miss that ZX-14 black boat...the magna red is nice indeed...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all:) So far I haven't been able to ride it too much because of my school and work schedule (only 500 miles) but I will soon, I have the PCIII usb installed+BMC race filter , as soon as I have about 1000 miles on it then I will take it to school to put it on the dyno then, I have an Akro EVO I full system sleeping in my garage, that will be installed after the dyno and Re-dyno again.

That was my ZX12r that I sold o get the 10R

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beansbaxter said:
ooooh that green 12R....how in the world do you keep those rims ooh soo clean??

nice bike nonetheless!!
Almost after every ride my bike gets washed and waxed, I will continue to do so with my new baby as well:scared

1 - 12 of 12 Posts