Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.
I live in the Saint Louis area and recently discovered my bike is stolen.
I have filed a police report.
Just want to know if there are anything I can do to help find the bike.

Any tips?

Thanks

I've filed a police report.
Its was located in my old apartment, inside a gated parking lot at 4065 W. Pine Blvd Saint Louis MO near Saint Louis University.
The last time I saw it was Feb 28 when I went there and discovered that the battery is dead.
I found out that it was gone around Friday March 16th.
so it's lost between Feb 28th to Mar 16th

The property management said it wasn't towed by them. They know nothing about it.

The Bike:
2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R with less then 4000 miles I think.
It has Yoshimura Bar end and Leo Vince exhaust. It also has a pair of black frame sliders and fender elimination kit with led light. It also has damage to the front fender, a small piece has snapped off in the left side.
VIN # is JKAZX4P128A036717

Picture shows exactly where it was.
If you have seen it, please contact me ASAP.
My cell is 320 300 0420 (Sunny)
The color is pretty rare around here so keep a look out for me please.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
sux for you bro.... hope you get it back

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey guys.
I live in the Saint Louis area and recently discovered my bike is stolen.
I have filed a police report.
Just want to know if there are anything I can do to help find the bike.

Any tips?

Thanks
Start by posting pictures of it and the general area of where it was stolen so members in that area can keep an eye out for it.

Maybe put a craigslist ad stating the bike info and pix. Sorry to hear that btw.

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I'd do as Therion suggested and post pictures (here, other bike forums, and Craigslist) to get it known and possibly recognized.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Give us details to look for......... Like stickers, dents, scratches and any upgrades.

·
Registered
888 Posts
look on craigslist

and get ready to call your insurance, hopefully you have theft coverage. if not.. sucks and make sure lessons are learned from here on.

·
Registered
561 Posts
sorry man.....hope it returns to you,and if not,you will get another one soon....and keep it at a safer place

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Where was it parked when it was stolen?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I live in Stl area send me pics of it and I'll keep an eye out for ya. Check big saint Charles to see of anyone tried to sell. Keep lookn on eBay or Craigslist for parts specially of its got dents. 5739790311 txt me ur pics and I'll shoot them around to my Ridin buddies too

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gated parking lot, so we know they probably didn't hike it over the fence.Somebody inside that property made that happen most likely.Does the property just have one of those fiberglass motorized arms that go up and come down for entrance and exit?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gated parking lot, so we know they probably didn't hike it over the fence.Somebody inside that property made that happen most likely.Does the property just have one of those fiberglass motorized arms that go up and come down for entrance and exit?
The thing is there's also a side walk that's sometimes left open
its fully fenced with remote sliding gate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in Stl area send me pics of it and I'll keep an eye out for ya. Check big saint Charles to see of anyone tried to sell. Keep lookn on eBay or Craigslist for parts specially of its got dents. 5739790311 txt me ur pics and I'll shoot them around to my Ridin buddies too
Pics are here.. and I updated with Vin # too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts