Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forums and have been asked to post photos so here ya go :smile
BTW I still need suggestions for mods. Currently have a full slider set, a GPS tracker and a Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition.

· Registered
219 Posts
Nice pics and sweet bike...

However you may want to resize the pics just a tad bit =p

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Resized :lol

...and in case you were wondering, yes, that is a Harley dealer in the background :nana

· Registered
136 Posts
suggestion for mods... look at my sig, there's a tasteful list you can get ideas from

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STI: Sexually Transmitted Infection.
That thing aint got nothin' on my '67 Chevy S10. (Think Mater but with a little more rust) :rotflmao

...But seriously, that would be a nice car if it lost that giant bent hula hoop on the trunk. :headscratch

· Registered
80 Posts
STI: Sexually Transmitted Infection.
That thing aint got nothin' on my '67 Chevy S10. (Think Mater but with a little more rust) :rotflmao

...But seriously, that would be a nice car if it lost that giant bent hula hoop on the trunk. :headscratch
dumb ass statement. The spoiler serves a purpose and makes the car. Ever seen rally racing? Same setup.

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
It is also a stock accessory.

Like the lancer, that is part of the car. It would be like removing the ram air duct(s) on a ZX7(R).

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know it's a functional factory item. I just don't like the aesthetics of the car. It's a matter of personal opinion. You don't have to get your panties in a bunch.

And I love the keyless ignition. It makes life a lot easier. No more fumbling with keys when I'm all geared up and ready to go. Just get on, push start, ride away.
I built one from scratch on my last bike but it was just RFID so you have to keep a card in your wallet and sit on the bike just right to activate it. It worked pretty good and it only cost about $20 to build but I decided to go commercial this time for ease of use, integrated alarm and so I can have one key(wireless tag really) for all my vehicles. I might even install one on my front door :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.