Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Damn, 2fat, when you set out to take some pics you don't f#%k around!
I promised naked pics. I don't want to disappoint. I did that because I've spent hours before looking on the net for a photo that shows a specific thing but can't find it. I know I'm very stupidly lucky to have this bike in my possession and others may have never seen one but wonder what the differences are. I just tried to answer any questions before they were asked.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Beautiful bike man! Me likey!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Now if I can find all the parts for my M model I'm building. Ugh. I still can't find the other wheel spacer for the rear, nor the other swing arm pivot plate.. Soon as I get those parts Im golden.

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
if you haven't already...you'll have to put it up for ride of the month it would win hands down.
Thanks for the kind words. I haven't done that. There's a couple small things I want to fix on it before I do something like that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good looking R! Thanks again 2fat2fly for the detailed pics of the tail with the decals all measured out. What did your paint guy charge to do that? Mine is in need of the tail to be painted.

Also, are the original decals still available for the lower side fairings? Trying to figure out how much it would cost me to have the tail and side fairings restored to stock on my M1

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
naked m1 with hindle exhaust!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
great shots

much thanks for posting all those pics. Helps me identify a few missing parts on my M1. I have the same body work, and shock. Almost twins.

·
Premium Member
6,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
much thanks for posting all those pics. Helps me identify a few missing parts on my M1. I have the same body work, and shock. Almost twins.
You're welcome. Start a thread on yours and post some pictures. I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
So the 93 zx7r had the solid paint lines on the tank and splash on the sides....and 94 had splash decals on the tank and sides? Both my 94 'L' and 'M' both have the same splash on the tank. Did the 'M' tail differ in any way between any of the paint schemes? I would hate to have mine painted in the wrong style...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts