Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored on my three day weekend and finally painted the passenger pegs and windshield, next is my rear sets ( already did the heel guards on them).

Just took some sand paper and $6 can of paint... and beer

My "garage"

Painted the underneath of the windshield

Had to touch up where they were hanging from

Love it, now i can keep them on and barely notice them

My help

:rofl

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. Ya my lawn care guys owe me a pool, they ran over my house and busted that pool throwing it into the tree line. :rotflmao

And not to sure on the windscreen. I knew it wasn't the right paint but gave it a try. And figured doing the hidden part would be a plus. Figured a real smoked screen is in the future anyways.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think I'm finally ready for ROTM. Just need to get some good pics

·
Registered
428 Posts
how did the top bolt on the mid-pipe heat shield get so rusted? You might want to get some high-temp paint and repaint the heat shield, that's what I did with mine and it sparkles now.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Bike had a couple rusty bolts when I got it. Been trading them out slowly. That one especially by the mid pipe is stripped to hell.

And I did some rubbing and scraping on a hidden area to test the paint. It's sticking well. And theres a couple layers. So scratch off black , it's black underneath.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Looks good dude. I'm gonna have to look at spraying all my stuff flat too

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Put a couple miles on her and the heel guards havent worn a bit, think i did an ok job.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wondering how the windshield will hold up through summer :headscratch

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Looks good man

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, and now that im looking at it... I have the rubber guards on my foot pegs so i dont have to worry about rubbing the paint off when i do the rear sets. :crazyloco

1 - 15 of 15 Posts