Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Scale 1-10 with 10 being best...Please Vote

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2006 ZX10R WHICH EXHAUST DO YOU LIKE????

Some add ons PC3,SCORPION SLIP ONS,CHROME WHEELS AND SWINGARM W/EXTENSIONS,HYPER PRO DAMPER,PUIG WINDSCREEN,VORTEX SPROCKETS,SHO GUN SLIDERS,KAWASAKI GREEN BRAIDED LINES,CUSTOM PAINT....
Any comments or suggestions are welcome...Thanks for viewing...:smile

Or do you like the single exhaust better?????

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
I give it a 6, due to the paint and mods. I'm not into chrome, and IMO the swing arm looks kind of out of place should be black with the frame or frame should be chrome.
That's my $.02

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Input

Thanks for the input guys the only reason i went chrome was i got the wheels and swingarm at a great price so i thought i would roll with it and see how it looks and what others think....thanks again

· Registered
219 Posts
Didn't vote its your bike and my opinion doesn't matter .....

Its not my cup of tea but I can tell its nicely done ... agree that you should either chrome the frame or blackout the swingarm .... and the under tail looks better imo

· Registered
69 Posts
not a monster fan color scheme that bike looks nice.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not a monster fan color scheme that bike looks nice.
WAS NOT GOING MONSTER THEME THE BIKE WAS THE ORIGINAL ALL KAWASAKI GREEN WAS TAPED OFF AND SPRAYED WITH BLACK AND METALLIC GREEN FLAKE THEN HAD GHOST FLAMES PAINTED IN THE LEFT OVER FACTORY GREEN SECTIONS WITH THE DECALS GHOSTED ON ALSO....JUST A LITTLE HISTORY ON BIKE...THANKS FOR LOOKING :cheers

· Registered
219 Posts
andddd I suck at photo manipulation but just a idea of what it would look like

· Registered
42 Posts
the paint is pretty bad ass....i like the undertail exhaust in black im not into chrome or the swing arm...but it looks better black....
if this last picture is what your going with i would find a way to relocate the rear brake res it looks like its just hanging there....but you have a pretty sweet bike however it ends up......just my 2cents

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the paint is pretty bad ass....i like the undertail exhaust in black im not into chrome or the swing arm...but it looks better black....
if this last picture is what your going with i would find a way to relocate the rear brake res it looks like its just hanging there....but you have a pretty sweet bike however it ends up......just my 2cents
yes i agree i think i am going to make a bracket and tuck it under the tail in the center above the swingarm pivot bolt...

· Registered
219 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.