Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here she is. Besides a 98 KX250, this is the only thing I ever had Brand New. Thanks again for the help with the plugs. She's ready to rock and roll, just need some new tires (cracks).

The only mods besides the signals and tail is the FMF. I don't see too many of these. It was pretty affordable and sounds good. The only other mods I think I'll add are a solo seat cowl and a bubble screen.

Yeah...I don't ride much.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup...brand spankin new. In fact, when I signed the papers, it was still in the crate - lol. The frame sliders thread onto the frame on mine? There's threaded inserts on either side of my frame below the tank.

The color on your is sweet! Is that factory?

Like mine, I've only seen green ones with graphics. Why is that?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Very nice, Jeekinz!:crazyloco
Sweet looking ride.

Some times "treasures" are hard to find.
That most definitely would be a treasure for someone IF you sold it.(DONT!)
(or call ME first. lol)

I got my 01 still needing the break in miles put on it last Aug.:rofl
(I was happy)

You got a real keeper there, very nice.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
649 Posts
The frame sliders thread onto the frame on mine? There's threaded inserts on either side of my frame below the tank.

The color on your is sweet! Is that factory?

Like mine, I've only seen green ones with graphics. Why is that?
The frame sliders mount where the engine mnt bolts are. You have to cut a hole in the fairings. It's not a big deal and I think it's totally worth it. Any other type of sliders are a waste of money. I went down once and it did it's job and saved my fairings.

The blue is a factory color, just no decals. The only other one I've ever seen like mine is RAIZED's bike. I've also never seen a green one without the decals but I would like too!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.