Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1800 miles, Two Bros black series slip ons, no tuning. 200.05 hp, 118.5 torque, SAE, on a DJ250. Maybe a "slightly" happy dyno. Three 14R's made virtually the same power on that dyno. I have the graphs, but I don't have hosting. I can email to someone if they want to post them.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
The dyno may be optimistic but those are really good numbers . From what I've seen on the net that is a very strong engine . Anyone would have to admit that is one busa smacking mother f**ker .

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
If you want, especially for future use, Flickr and Photobucket are free, and then you can scan your papers and use the
button to have them show up in your thread.

Especially handy for those beautiful ride photos everyone here would like to see.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
dayum good numbers.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'm feeling a bit inadequate lately among these newer generation 14s. Damn you all to hell!

·
18,914 Posts
there was a guy on a busa every sunday morning when i would go out before it gets too hot and we would meet up. He was on his way to work and would never go out of town so we would hit it up to about 90 thru town. I know, slow huh?
just never got the right time to open em up.
It sounds fast (definitely too fast for in town) until you figure out the 14 can better that in second gear . Besides I know the busa is a fast bike with a long reputation blah blah blah , It's still ugly and is now just a cliff note in motorcycle history .

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I almost flipped mine going over a dip in 3rd on the throttle.Scared the crap out of me.I was riding behind a new ZX-14R and I guess trying to show off.Won't be doing that again.I mean it was like straight up and down in an instant.But besides that he showed me new back roads I wasn't aware of.Still a nice ride.Will be going out those new roads I saw yesterday,some 1st gear hairpins.
Craig

·
18,914 Posts
I almost flipped mine going over a dip in 3rd on the throttle.Scared the crap out of me.I was riding behind a new ZX-14R and I guess trying to show off.Won't be doing that again.I mean it was like straight up and down in an instant.But besides that he showed me new back roads I wasn't aware of.Still a nice ride.Will be going out those new roads I saw yesterday,some 1st gear hairpins.
Craig
:scared careful just because you have the old "slow" model doesn't mean it won't hurt you :evil. Besides I'm not really looking forward to another crash thread :angry

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you want, especially for future use, Flickr and Photobucket are free, and then you can scan your papers and use the
button to have them show up in your thread.

Especially handy for those beautiful ride photos everyone here would like to see.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanx Iron.
Just got out of the hospital with a respritory problem.Don't need to crash my way back in.I used to go over the same dip on my ZRX,wheel would come up maybe 2 feet.Unicycle routine at my age isn't fun anymore.I guess the old girl has to show me whos boss.I cleaned my garage out to pull my old 92 GSX1100G out to show for a sale.Could use the money for my dynatune.
Craig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts