Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
laidout has the Yosh on his 05 ZX-6R and it has a sporadic idle to it. perferd's akro always sounded and looked good on his 06 6R, but for a Kawi i would definitely go the Muzzys route IMHO

·
Registered
123 Posts
why the muzzys, beans?

·
Registered
39 Posts
beansbaxter said:
laidout has the Yosh on his 05 ZX-6R and it has a sporadic idle to it. perferd's akro always sounded and looked good on his 06 6R, but for a Kawi i would definitely go the Muzzys route IMHO
I have a Yosh on mine and it also has that sporadic idle, but I feel it adds to that race bike sound. Almost like a muscle car.

But I don't think I like the look of the Muzzy. They're almost to plain-jane if you know what I mean. The Yosh has a really hot look to it ... IMO. I'm new to these forums, so once I figure out how to post pics from my computer, I'll post one my Yosh.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arrowwhead said:
I'm new to these forums, so once I figure out how to post pics from my computer, I'll post one my Yosh.
Stickied at the top of the Pictures section, is a thread on how to host and post pics up on the site with ease.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exuast

Hey just joined been ridding for about 4 years have a zx6r now how does the muzzy exuast sound compared to the stock?

·
Registered
44 Posts
i personally like the muzzy look and sound but ive got the carbin fiber canister not the chrome and muzzy also works with kawi to design their mufflers to work better with kawi than anyother bike just like yoshi and suzuki
but thats my 10 cents 2 is overated!

·
Registered
217 Posts
ordered a muzzy with a black tip for my o5 ill post pics and a review when she is on and going :crazyloco

·
Registered
363 Posts
i have the full racing muzzy system on my 05 zx6rr and every one loves the sound and the power it makes is crazy and of course i got the Ti system

·
Registered
556 Posts
My buddy has a muzzy on his 636 and it sounds nice. His must be an older model though because he doesn't have the welded bracket at the bottom so his entire fender elim shakes like hell.

Beans, don't you run the B'ham riders site as well? Thats my home stomping grounds there.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i saw a muzzy full system exhaust on 58cycle.com pretty cheap i almost consider it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts