Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Muzzys performance products now has available new, "in the box" ZX-14 engine assemblies. These 1352 cc engines are complete with 44mm throttle bodies, engine wiring harness, and coils, just as you would install into the chassis. The ZX-14 engine has a bore / stroke of 84 x 61mm and produces approximately 184 rear wheel hp (motorcycle) with tuned racing exhaust. As with all modern motorcycle engines this is a modular unit which incorporates a 6 speed transmission and wet clutch. They have been bench tested before shipping from the factory and are ready to run or to serve as the basis for a race engine build. These engines are intended for off road, racing use only. Engines sold with NO WARRANTY.
Price is $6,295.95 plus shipping,

Source: Muzzys

·
Registered
21 Posts
WOW, not this year but maby in a couple of years....... Unless someone wants to buy my stock engine?:devil

·
Registered
70 Posts
Muzzy ZX-14

I WAS TOLD RECENTLY THAT THERE IS A FOUR MONTH WAIT. AND YOU HAD TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING USE THE MOTOR ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!:rant :rant

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
I WAS TOLD RECENTLY THAT THERE IS A FOUR MONTH WAIT. AND YOU HAD TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING USE THE MOTOR ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!:rant :rant
Don't shout bud:tard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts