Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Muzzys' newest offering for the 2006 ZX-10R. The 4-2-1 design of the M-10 delivers the performance and sound that Muzzys is known for. "GP" styling offers an outstanding look while lowering the center of gravity for better cornering and agility.

Some fairing trimming is necessary.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The tail looks way cleaner, better, without the huge exhaust under it. The megaphone is a classy look as well. This is what Kawi should have done from the start.

·
Registered
75 Posts
sorry but that looks like shit.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i take it back. the looks good

D

·
0 Posts
I dunno. On the ten I have to say I prefer the stock look to that mini-exhaust. I think the tail looks to empty without the exhaust tips.

But it's all a personal thing.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks Sharp! IMO the tail looks hot all opened up like that.
Personally I don't care for the "undertail" exhaust. Again just my 2cnts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dunno. On the ten I have to say I prefer the stock look to that mini-exhaust. I think the tail looks to empty without the exhaust tips.

But it's all a personal thing.
I am gonna have to agree with you there. Gives it a unique look to it....and mean too. Makes you feel like there's a lot of power under your ass. haha

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree as well. Although the muzzy looks nice, how many people ask you if your bike is an 04 or 05?

I like the undertail exhaust on the 06. I just wish that Kawi would have made it all black (shields and caps) like they did on the 07 from the start.

That's just my $.02 (or is it Oly's 2cnts?) ..or is it 4cents now? LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Steptoe, great looking bike but you are running just the header, that would have to loud as hell post a sound clip if you could and I like the sound of the Muzzy but the look of the Boz, My 2 cents

1 - 20 of 28 Posts