Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said, I am out. I have decided to sell the big boy. It is not together as I am still hunting the last few items. I want my race car, refuse to pull money out of my account to buy it and nothing seems to be selling here in Cali for my other bikes.

$10K I have $7K alone in the motor build, and it is not back from the build at BRG Racing. Not flexible on price. I can help arrange shipping. I can assemble for shipping to make shipping easier with the 94 R model motor. This either sells in a couple days for my asking price or it will be pulled.

===================================================================

Muzzy 93 frame (pic was from when I received it before taking the bike apart)

Muzzy quickchange swingarm with PM caliper

Quickchange axle on the Marchesini wheel

Brembo rear caliper from a Ducati

Bracket for the ZX10R swingarm to mount the Ducati Brembo caliper

09 ZX10R swingarm with hugger

Marchesini wheels with extra rear to work with the Muzzy quickchange

Choice of Muzzy linkage (your choice Muzzy is black, the silver one is from the Canadian WSB team. The Canadian one is much better design and the Muzzy is prettier)

Ohlins shock (freshened by Catalyst Reaction) with Aluminum upper bracket and lots of spacers.

Ohlins damper

Custom Billet ZX7R triples for 93 (also includes billet clipon brackets and nut - not in pic)

Evodash digital gauge with full harness and extra speed sensor

Harris rearsets (I said Gilles last time, but meant Harris)

Graves fairing stay

Stock 93 ZX7R alloy tank and solo tail (could not get to a new pic tonight. This is an aluminum stock R model tank)

Kit/Factory fuel cap (some argue Kit and others "Factory" meaning it came from Kawasaki for the race team. This one is aluminum so a Factory part as the Kit part is magnesium)

Brembo 19x20 front brake MC and Brembo 19x16 Billet clutch MC

Brembo rear brake MC (from a KTM dirt bike, does not require a separate reservoir, will have to be modded to fit the Harris rearset)

Narrowband rotors for superbike forks (notice the D.C. marking, which some said was from Doug Chandler's bike)

39mm FCR with horns plus spare 39mm FCR

Muzzy Titanium team exhaust (different than a retail Muzzy exhaust with springs instead of welds)

Yoyodyne (I cannot find the Yoyodyne name, but have been told it is) Race radiator

Muzzy radiator fan

Spare 93R (M model) engine

09 ZX10R forks/triples with Ohlins 25mm cartridges

Kyle adjustable angle clipons and bars (50mm)

HUGE bag of titanium bolts/hardware

Dry 8 cell battery with custom bracet

Front axle for Marchesini with spacers

Lower fairing bracket

Front 520 sprockets 14, 15, 16

New 520 110 link o-ring chain

Stock subframe

Carbon Kevlar rear hugger

Gilles rear axle adjusters for ZX10R swingarm

==========================================================

Engine (machining and assembly already paid for)
94 ZX9R engine
Zlock 950cc kit including

Lightened, knife-edged, balanced crank
ZX9 75mm (2mm over) pistons
Fresh sleeves for 2mm over ZX9R installed in the jugs by Zlock Racing
Matching upper and lower gaskets

Ported intake and cleaned up exhaust
Shaved head ~14:1 CR
Kit Cams, springs, retainers, keepers
Kit clutch steels
New clutch frictions
Close Ratio transmission
APE timing chain adjuster
Factory Pro fully adjustable ignition advancer
New timing chain, bearings, rings, gaskets
Engine is at BRG racing and most assembly is complete. The only thing left in the build is the head and final cutting on the deck of the head.

I know where to source these for the build if you wish to buy them:
Showa superbike forks
Narrowband calipers
Fairings

Scott
(for oh ate) too for to - too ate to sevn

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
maybe i missed it but it seemed unclear based on a few items whether this was package deal or some items were up for sale in addition to your dream machine. if you are willing to sell some items outside of the package im interested in the harris adjustable rear sets, titanium hardware, rx-ring chain, and if you are willing to split up the exhaust or not let me know, ive been searching forever for a muzzy midpipe period let alone with spring attachment(i have a header with spring attachments and thats it). if so pm me with prices and depending on my budget i may take a few of those off your hands

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I have WAY more interest in parting this out than selling complete. Makes no sense but the way it works. I will put up a separate thread. All parts are going on eBay tomorrow with all the other spares I have listed. I have many parts up there now and getting added to daily. Check me out on eBay if you like under my eBay id sketner.

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btw, I have a kid working full time for me to list all my stuff and get it shipped, so my personal availability is no longer a limiting factor. I may even go get all my stuff back from ****** so I can get all that stuff gone too.

Scott

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Good luck with the sale!! i would be in there but you got my text... you know why im out!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
have you sent a Nigel a list of the parts he has bought and any news as to when they will be sent to the address i sent you as i sorted the shipping out and they are waiting on the parts!!

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have you sent a Nigel a list of the parts he has bought and any news as to when they will be sent to the address i sent you as i sorted the shipping out and they are waiting on the parts!!
I finally got the transit number from Yellow Freight. The shipment should be in Denver tomorrow or Thursday from what they told me. I will send Nigel a note tonight on the details.

Scott

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Most of the bike is on it's way to UK. I still have some goodies, including those triples. I also have the custom clipons (no bars) to match that are also black anodized.

The 950 big bore engine is still here as well. I will be selling her also.

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
only together

It includes:
Zlock Racing 950 kit
lightened, knife edged crank
shaved and ported head
Kit cams, retainers, etc.
Kit clutch steels
R model trans
Kit exhaust valves (could not find kit intake)
I am sure there is other stuff ....

I also have two used R model engines for sale.

96 RR
94 R

It sucks to part out R model bikes, but both had bent frames.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Parts now in Uk but 41mm FCR's missing -pls call

Hi Scott

Parts arrived in the Uk and I went to collect from the importer today. Thanks for all the work packing these as everything turned up 100% oK and undamaged.

Only one problem ..... the 41mm FCR's which were supposed to be shipped in box 5 were missing. The 2 sets of 39mm were present and the box was not opened and no parts had been unwrapped.

I cant move the parts from the importer untill I get this cleared up as your shipping list does not line-up to what arrived and if I take everthing away then it assumes all is OK.

So I hope its was a genuine mistake at your end and youve forgotten to wrap and pack these.

Please contact me back (sent you a PM with my UK contact number) so we can resolve this... either ship direct or refund.

Cheers Nigel

·
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As I called you earlier, I will check with the shipping company. They came late to shipment and probably got left out. I will get back to you in a couple days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts