Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered my pipe last tuesday and recieved it on friday, i ordered the muzzys slip-on system. I paid $360 and i will tell you what it was worth every penny. Me and one of the mechanics from my work installed it in a bout an hour and a half and when we got done and reved that baby up it was sweet music to my ears. it is more of a deep throatier sound than any other pipe i have heard but i like it. Loud and deep it sounds great and i am impressed because i haven't heard anybody putting that pipe on there 636 so, here it is just to let you guyz out there know that the muzzys exhaust is worth it!!!! ill post up some pics here soon as i can.

·
Registered
159 Posts
CONGRATS on your new pipe now go get some power commander map it out and do the throtle mod its free awyeah dont forget to do the jumpwire mod too..

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's great! I've been thinkin on getting that one or Akrapovic slip on but it's too expensive. I kinda wanna get the Muzzy slip on cuz it comes with free fender eliminator (ebay) but not sure if it sounds good. Anyways, pls show some pics.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
where did you get your pipe from cuz thats a pretty decent price! i was lookin at the micron ultralite but if i could pick a muzzy up for that price i might just change my mind!:smile

·
Registered
449 Posts
That is a good price for a Muzzy.I think I paid about that much in 97 for a full system,now that same pipe is $600 or so. You can never go wrong with Muzzys!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Now thats a good price. Lets see those pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts