Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Muzzy M10 Series Exhaust System is now available for the Kawasaki ZX-14! This system is unmatched in performance, sound and looks. The lower than stock profile offers improved handling, while maintaining right hand clearances that are unavailable with other megaphone style exhaust systems. Manufactured from stainless steel with a polished "GP" styled megaphone and billet endcap.

Source: Muzzys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re Muzzy

Exhaust systems have to be mached to the exhaust pulses. I am concerned that the shorter legnth will effect the mid range power. Looks good, but the stock pipes are long for a reason. One of those reasons is to properly handle the pulses so as not to eliminate low and midrange horsepower/torque performance.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
well they won't sell many if it's shite

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just got back from america with mine,... guys(and gals) this piece has a fit and finish second to none.I`m gonna dig my bike outta the shed to install it,...AHHH CHRISTMAS!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave Turner at Muzzys 1-541-385-0706,Extension#106,... This guy knows his stuff, he was VERY HELPFUL to me. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!
Ed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This M10 pipe was a LOT HARDER to install then the last bike/pipe install I did.
The last one was a 1983 GS1100 ES Suzuki,... I think it only took about an hour for that one. Nice way to spend an afternoon though,...

Ed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i want to purchase some aftermarket pipes for my zx-14. Anyone have a suggestion for a really compatible set?

·
Registered
498 Posts
i have carbon tri-oval yoshi on mine. Sweet sound and good power gains but seriously, better put in PC3 and custom K&N air filter as well. You will get max power output plus the engine now breathes better... Mine now up 195rwhp and 110Nm torque...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm guessing that with the mention of 'right hand clearance' that this is a single-side exhaust...

sorry.. no go for me.. i like the look of duals.... the yoshi's are awesome looking pipes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts