Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am planning on a muzzy system for my ZX9R and I found a site online as my local distributors don't carry them and can't get them. Has anyone delt with 58cycle online store? Are they any good and are they reliable??? here is a link to the site and the exhaust sytem.

https://store.58cycle.com/product_p/muzzy full ss oval zx9r 00.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Slider_Z33

·
Registered
76 Posts
I did deal with 58 cycle's e-bay store back in like 2006. I would probably go that route and find a full system on ebay motors-That way you can use paypal and have a leg to stand on if something went wrong. As far as I remember I had no problem with 58cycle.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Call them and be sure its in stock - most parts I tried to order got refunded because they were out of stock or discontinued.....their site isn't maintained very well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys appreciate the info. I will give them a call. If they don't have them then I will use ebay. Also if anyone has any other site that I could order from that would be a great help!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you set on a Muzzy system? Kneedraggers has Yosh full systems. I've ordered from them a lot. I've also dealt with Motorcyclegear.com back when they were newenough.com and had excellent service from them too.
I am not set on the MUzzy I have just heard from everyone that Kawi and Muzzy go hand in hand. I had one on my ZX7R and loved it also but am open to suggestions. I will check out Kneedraggers and see what they have. Thanks I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts