Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UNLEASH THE FULL SPEED POTENTIAL IN YOUR ZX-12R with the MUZZYS "BONNEVILLE BOX"

For those 2001-2003 ZX-12R owners who wish to compete in events requiring full power and RPM capability in top gear, Muzzys Performance Products introduces "The Bonneville Box". This electronic module serves to remove the factory 300km/hr speed restriction input to the engine control unit. It is a small unit that fits easily in the tail adjacent to the stock ECU. The box is machined from billet aluminum and the circuitry is fully epoxy potted. Minor wire splicing is required. Speedometer calibration is unchanged. This is the same unit that helped enable our 2001 ZX-12R to reach 205 mph!

www.muzzys.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re

it's not a question ... just wanted to post it cuz i got one and it works !!! just to let know people who arn't aware of that product !

·
Registered
34 Posts
For the '04-'05 crowd, you can get a YellowBox that will remove the speed limit. I just got one for $99 and plan on heading out to Bonneville this year to test it out. :crazyloco

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yes it worked as it should on my '01.......How many times can you reach 186mph anyway, really? In the mountains I find 160 quite often but Maxton was the only place I went past 186..just sayin...LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
LOL yeh . But its not as much as doing it , but knowing it can . I have to agree there arnt a lot of places you can do 186mph , but its good to know you can exceed it when you choose .::eek:hno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts