Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a damn nail in my rear rubber the other day...i went riding about 50 miles + a passenger on back. must of picked it up then..didnt notice it till tonite when i wa wiping down the bike to go ride with a buddy. and their she was with all her riding ruining terror. a little silver sliver in between the tread of my dunlops!...gave it a little tug and about a 3 inch bastard came out..i was about to jus hit it with 'fix-a-flat" but i know that really wouldnt fix much and i might jus blow out..balance would be off too...only 2 months on that tire too..man..180$ to put her back on the road now too:banghead :banghead :rant :rant

im jus angry

·
Registered
604 Posts
Just my 2cents...

A really cheap fix for a blown tire is have a Bike Shop take the tire off the wheel, then go to a "good" tire shop and tell them to patch the hole "from the "inside"", then go back to the Bike Shop and tell them to put the wheel back on........

Costs - $15 to take tire off and then put back on...
- $5 to have a tire hole patched!!!!!

I found this to be the most easiest way to "Fix-a-Flat"....:rofl

(The reason you can't have the tire taken off and patched at the Bike Shop is because they rather have you buy a new tire, that why they "Don't/Can't do it")

1 - 3 of 3 Posts