Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to test posting a pic, if it works I will post some more of my riding places in Japan (twisty heaven)

Pete.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
92 Posts
that is just cool

·
Registered
264 Posts
WOW :smile Can you let loose on that road? Around here twisties and patrols go hand and hand.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW Can you let loose on that road? Around here twisties and patrols go hand and hand.
The good thing about Japan (other than the cheap spare parts) there are thousands of roads that go no where, hardly any traffic, and you rarely see the police. I've been here for 10 years, I have never been done for speeding. Been done twice for over taking on yellow lines though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
F#%king Nice

·
Registered
7 Posts
I miss Japan, I was stationed there for a while. Awesome roads out there and Shizouka is pretty nice once it gets warm.

·
Registered
138 Posts
that sure is a nice shot of those twisty!! :mfclap thank you for sharing! can't wait to see more! not sure but, that looks like drifter markings in that twisty shot! :evil hey Antkiller, would it be cool to pm you? have a couple of questions about parts from japan trying to locate.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey Antkiller, would it be cool to pm you? have a couple of questions about parts from japan trying to locate.
No problems mate.

Awesome roads out there and Shizouka is pretty nice once it gets warm.
The Izu skyline is one of my favorite riding places in Japan.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Love pics like that.... Just love em... (tear drops)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very cool, you can even see the lines the drifters have created!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very cool, you can even see the lines the drifters have created!
Yeah, they do a lot of that out there. That one drop (middle section of the picture) is something else when you're actually in the car at night at speed going sideways.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those pictures of Japan are unreal, it looks amazing. I can only imagine what it would be like to be going the other way on that road riding towards Mt Fuji. There are three things that I want to do in my lifetime and going to Japan has been a dream of mine for years, just need to do something about it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.