Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all, just got a question for anyone who has taken an MSF class. I just got back from riding all day today on a 250cc honda LoL wut a beast, anyways i was just wondering if the written part of the test was hard? :scared

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nah it wasnt hard at all. Some of the questions were set up kind of weird AKA trick questions but other than that it was all good.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I took my MSF class the 2nd week of april. In OH.. The day of the evaluation to see if you get your license and pass the class, the ground was wet and it was snowing.. Needless to say I passed but you can definitely see how weather effects driving. AKA STOP distance.. but its a good course overall. They let you practice all of the on cycle stuff beforehand so you should be ok as long as you've ridden before..

·
Registered
381 Posts
I had to take the advanced rider course in order to bring my bike on military installations and I do not remember any written course. Am I lost or did I take the wrong course. All I know is that I got that little card in my pocket that will let me get on any installation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i just needed the basic to get on post, but i've also heard of variations of the course from post to post. good course, just annoying the the military makes us do it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agreed... I'm scheduled to take the course this Wednesday... And I'll finally be able to ride into work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts