Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what size injectors are supposed to be in a Mr Turbo ZX11 setup?

Mine has red top Bosch 30# units in it. I've never made over 200 whp on a 4 cyl car with these. This bike should clearly make more so unless I'm missing something, (which is very possible) these don't belong in here. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,795 Posts
Have you dyno'd it to see what it makes in its current setup?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I just ran it through a few gears for the first time a couple days ago. It makes 5 pounds and pulls real hard from around 7000 up. The turbo is super stiff. I'm hoping it will loosen up but doubtful that it will. It'll be upgrade time for it too.

It had no back brake. Went to bleed it and the hose was completely blocked solid internally. It had the original rear brake hose straightened out to reach the caliper. Put a nice braided line on it. Of course now the calipers dragging. Pads will be on tomorrow so it'll get a nice new set of HH pads and a caliper rebuild.

The damn thing would only start in neutral. Pulled it apart and found a slew of bullshit that's been done. Going through it all now. One thing leads to another and now it looks like this:

Pulled the msd and the m.r.e. air shifter controls. It's got a vance and hines powerpak, msd was pretty much just there for ignition cut for the shifter. Can't imagine it did much else. Installing a RSR Air Shift Module in their place. Also swapping to stick coils while I'm in here this time.

I pulled the insanely loud bosch 044 style fuel pump. Replacing with a walbro 255lph pump. That should be in Tuesday.

Pulled the MR. Turbo brick of a boost gauge that weighs like 2 pounds or more. I'm leaning towards the plx wideband and boost gauge with the bluetooth app that displays connects to your phone. Phone mounts are pretty badass these days and I really don't want to clutter up the cluster area with scattered gauges.

No fans so it runs hot unless your moving. I've got a small fan coming to test fitment. Hoping to fit two.

Driveability is horrific so ultimately it's gonna get an aem infinity. Figure I'll sort the small stuff out first though. That list is long enough, lol

But hey, the thing is absolutely beautiful, so there's that.

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,795 Posts
I'm drooling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts