Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some will say I am a bit of an anorack but in my workshop I have everything from wall to wall carpet,fridge,color tv,air tools,full tool kit chest, workbench,etc,etc,etc. Except a hydraulic lift for the bike. I have been checking them out and according to Kawasaki tHe Gtr weighs in at 279kg dry weight. So lets say 320kg max with the oil and a full tank of fuel. I have seen ramps that will hold 1000lbs in weight but a smaller one that will hold upto 400 kgs. The 400kgs ramps don't look very substantial though and look a bit flimsy.I am worried that my pride and joy will not like being 3 feet off the ground and decided to brake the lift or would you spend more and get the 1000lbs lift that holds everything ?
Does anybdy have a lift and tell me what weight there's will hold as a reference please ?:headscratch

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tom, did you get the 24" or 48" model?
Hi Bob,
I got the side extensions and was glad I did. They give you a working platform and have worked on the ATV and snowblower on the lift too.
One added benefit is being able to stand on the "wings". They are removable too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts