Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Nicky Hayden on winning the MotoGP world championship.

Consistency won in the end & he managed a podium behind the Ducatis. Shame about Rossi but fluffing the start could not have helped.

As with last week the unexpected happened, Rossi uncharacteristically lays the bike down, picks it up again, then does not have the pace to get back at the Hondas.

Great win for Troy Bayliss!!!! :mfclap

Well done to Shinya Nakano, best of the rest after the Dukes & Hondas.

All in all the best MotoGP season ever & a good farewell to the 990's with the most exciting bikes, the Ducatis, getting first & second places plus third in the rider's championship for Capirossi.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice to see that Hayden made it after the unfortunate events of the last race.

I guess Dani learned to stay behind his teammate finally and what teamwork means.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like Bayliss gets the last laugh at all the riders that belittled him being "demoted" to the Ducati WSB squad! A championship WSB year and a convincing win on motoGP machine. Good on ya Mate!:mfclap

At last Nicky has overcome the politics of the european garage area and his own HRC squad and attained his dream. No Champ has ever deserved it any more regardless of Rossi's ill luck this season.:clap

Rossi is still the greatest but his genuine and gentlemanly congratulations to Nicky give validity to Nicky's success:mfclap

·
Registered
57 Posts
The one time I met Nicky, his last year in AMA at Sears Point Raceway, he struck me as a tuely nice guy that is way more mature than his years would tell. It's true....Nice guys can finish first.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i was a grate race and i love that bayliss got a win. did you guys see that start ? fucking hell like a bat out of hell he was.

·
Registered
13 Posts
smileyman said:
Looks like Bayliss gets the last laugh at all the riders that belittled him being "demoted" to the Ducati WSB squad! A championship WSB year and a convincing win on motoGP machine. Good on ya Mate!:mfclap

At last Nicky has overcome the politics of the european garage area and his own HRC squad and attained his dream. No Champ has ever deserved it any more regardless of Rossi's ill luck this season.:clap

Rossi is still the greatest but his genuine and gentlemanly congratulations to Nicky give validity to Nicky's success:mfclap
+1 on all that,And the way he handled the whole Padrosa incedent..... What a class act..Don't think I could have done that well,, a lesson learned for me? :clap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts