Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
News, 14/02/06

The new leathers and designs that will adorn Nicky Hayden and Dani Pedrosa and their bike in 2006 have been unveiled by Repsol Honda. Those present at the first day of MotoGP testing in Sepang were gifted the sight of the Spaniard wearing the team colours for the first time, a mixture of white and navy blue together with the petrol company´s characteristic orange.

Pedrosa will wear his name on the back of his leathers, but with the Repsol logo appearing on his shoulders it is situated on his lower back. It is also likely that the Spaniard will change helmet colour to match that of his new outfit. The designs to decorate the bike stay much the same as last season, the only real change being the inclusion of the sponsor´s logo above the rider number.

The team have used the session in Sepang to take the first pictures of their riders resplendent in their new leathers and alongside the RC211V which they hope to ride to victory in 2006.

Source: MotoGP website

·
Registered
604 Posts
Man you and Bean have a LOT OF TIME on your hands to be looking for all of this stuff.......i would give you karma but we don't have any!!!! Keep it up.......

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool colour scheme

zx_rider said:
Man you and Bean have a LOT OF TIME on your hands to be looking for all of this stuff.......i would give you karma but we don't have any!!!! Keep it up.......
Time is not something I have much of to spare, nor do I think Beans.

Perhaps knowing where to look & when helps :grin

Thanx for looking :)

Repsol always do a cool colour scheme despite being on a Honda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts