Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 94 ZX9R B Ninja that I bought 6 months ago. I have been searching for fairings since I bought the bike. I have searched everywhere and have no luck. Are they REALLY so hard to come by??? WTF!!! I have heard bad things about the ones on ebay. If anyone has them or knows where I can get some hit me up here or text me at 903-265-five zero nine four.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I have not heard anything about the aftermarket ABS from overseas, but I have personal experience with the aftermarket fiberglass fairings.
I recieved a nose and both sides for my birthday from the g/f a couple years ago. They were perfect, primed and ready for paint. After paint, they assembled with better fit than the OEM fairings. I thought they were a smidge lighter as well.
here's the set I got:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAWASAKI-ZX...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1f72b2dc&vxp=mtr
They are made in Florida I believe and ship from there as well.
I am very happy with them and have them on the bike still:

Let me know if you need anything else.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info bro... I saw those, but was wary due to the pricing. Maybe I'll check them out.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I got a set from Motofansclub for my CBR. They sell on eBay and a few other places. The came from China, but they were good quality. Idk if they have anything for an older ZX-9 or not.

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
sharkskinz.... haven't been on their site for a while, but I will vouch for the quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts