Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day recently I go to the local newspaper's webpage and there is always a new report of a motorcycle related injury/death. I guess with the weather starting to cool down more and more people are out since the conditions are more favorable. Kinda scary to think about! Not sure if anyone else has noticed the string of accidents in their particular area....

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
While in tennessee every ten miles seemed to be a sign saying total driving related deaths. It went up 8 people the weekend we were there :scared

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While in tennessee every ten miles seemed to be a sign saying total driving related deaths. It went up 8 people the weekend we were there :scared
Its crazy..people here can't drive anyway so if/when it rains or snows, its like armageddon...Chaos everywhere

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thank you for the reminder . . . I hope to get the doctor's approval tomorrow to get back on the bike (surgery was not motorcycle-related) -- I can hardly wait to travel my favorite stretch of 60-miles of twisties in the Los Angeles / San Bernardino forest.

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
It's deer season here now. my one year deer collision anniversary is one week away (holy shit it went quick). Hunters are scaring the deer out of the woods now, time to stay off the roads up here.

P.s. I don't hold hunters accountable for my accident at all and am 100% for the slaughter of deer. I hate the vile disgusting creatures. They've totaled two of my vehicles, left me in a world of pain, and I hope they all die. Phuck deer

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's deer season here now. my one year deer collision anniversary is one week away (holy shit it went quick). Hunters are scaring the deer out of the woods now, time to stay off the roads up here.

P.s. I don't hold hunters accountable for my accident at all and am 100% for the slaughter of deer. I hate the vile disgusting creatures. They've totaled two of my vehicles, left me in a world of pain, and I hope they all die. Phuck deer
That is always in the back of my mind as I'm going down a 2 lane country road with woods on both sides. I just hope and pray one doesn't bounce out in front of me, it would suck so bad obviously. A few years ago I hit a dear with my car about 250 feet from my driveway. But you know what they say, most accidents happen within a mile of your home (or something to that effect).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts