Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! I'm new to the site but a long time rider, I own a 93 zx11 c4 and my pads are gettin skinny and I'm going to replace them but I'm not sure what pads to order? I was wondering if any of you folks have any ideas? Brand,sintered,organic,ceramic etc. Just thought I would ask in hope someone could point me in a direction. Thank you~

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Raized, Is that shop a site sponsor? $28 is a pretty good price too. I live in MN so I mostly go through Dennis Kirk.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Most any pads that are HH rated will be fine. However, you might think about switching your brake lines over to stainless steel braided. With the bike getting up in age, you'll find that a lot of your brake lever action is being taken up with expanding the factory rubber lines.....a minute amount, of course, but sometimes enough to give you a mushy feel. I'd suggest a set of Galfer or Spiegel stainless lines for the front, and the rear and the clutch. You won't believe the difference.

DW

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pastorrikk, I have a set of pads, New in the package that I gought for my ZX, Just bought the tokico 3 piston calipers from Claude on E-Bay so if you want a set for cheap let me know. I paid 80 something for them and I'll sell them to you for 35 bucks if you want. I don't know the specifics of these pads, From the dealer, But I always go for the spendiest schtuff. Erik

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pastorrikk, I have a set of pads, New in the package that I gought for my ZX, Just bought the tokico 3 piston calipers from Claude on E-Bay so if you want a set for cheap let me know. I paid 80 something for them and I'll sell them to you for 35 bucks if you want. I don't know the specifics of these pads, From the dealer, But I always go for the spendiest schtuff. Erik
I'll take em'! according to your pics it looks like your in the metro too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts