Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,
I Was Wondering If There Was Some One That Have Gutted There 07 Zx10r Exhaust,
And If Possible That You Can Maybe Tell Me What The Easiest Way To Gut The Pipe,to Get A Little More Noise From The Back!!
Any Help Would Be Appreciated!!
Thanx.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
its kinda pricey, but just go aftermarket bolt ons, $570 shipped for two brothers, i have them, amazing

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got em and they sound awesome...
How difficult is it to install the baffle? I've noticed only one side of the baffle is Oval, what holds the other end in place? is the baffle pretty much align and secure inside the muffler? I'm thinking of getting this too and installing it by myself.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
How difficult is it to install the baffle? I've noticed only one side of the baffle is Oval, what holds the other end in place? is the baffle pretty much align and secure inside the muffler? I'm thinking of getting this too and installing it by myself.

Thanks
the straight tube that goes inside the canister fits slightly into the canister cap which keeps it snug. i have them and they sound awesome. and believe me they make a huge difference in sound.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm convinced... I'll post picts/ video once I order, install, and run'em.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I installed the A&R's today! They save about 2lbs per pipe, and they sound a lot better. I haven't ridden yet, but they sound good. They're not that loud when idling, but when revved, they're pretty good. I took a video of before, and I'll take another in a couple days of after and post soon!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just ordered my set from A&R this morning. I was really impressed by how they sounded with the stock can. I will just save my money I had for the slip-ons and aim for a full exhaust set next year. I hope they don't take too long to get here!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got them and love them. Like the looks of the stock ones, haven't found any aftermarket ones that go good with my bikes blacked out scheme. Not to mention very affordable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have Carbon Fibre Scorpion Slip On's, they are not too load but sound awesome and look even better, pricey though at $800.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got my A&R set in yesterday and already have them installed. Major difference in sound and they are not too loud. These will definetly work for me till I can save up for a full system.

·
Registered
366 Posts
A&R Inserts

Here are the videos that I promised. The loudness is not that much, but it does drop the tone a bit giving it a more racier sound.

BEFORE

AFTER

I'll insert before/ after pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the A&R baffles and to get the full effect of them I love going under the overpasses and give it a good rev or two, don't be a pussy either, give it hell and dam it sounds good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts