Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTA 7's Unite!!

Hey everyone, I'm still pretty new on here but I've been doing a lot of reading and noticed there's a bunch of ZX7/R/RR owners around the Greater Toronto area. Specifically in Mississauga and Toronto. I was just wondering if any of you guys would be up for a meet? Nothing serious, just meet up with other 7 owners at a Tims or something and talk about how awesome our bikes are!! lol! I met a guy on my street who has a 98 and he'd prob be in, so that's 2... anyone else??

EDIT: Should have made this more clear but Anyone with a 7 is welcome... As long as it's a Kawi:nana

Bring friends too.. Just tell them not to get upset if we don't let them park with our line up of awesomeness!!:lol

K.C.

So far:
1) Me + 1
2) My neighbor Mark
3)Tyrell
4)Sixstring
5)92-ZX7R
6)greenizs
7)hurricanefibres

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks Tyrell. I was starting to get worried there with 35 views and no replies! lol I guess we'll wait for a few more and then figure out a time and place. Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Not to many people are from Ontario or even more narrowed down, the GTA on this forum. And you excluded me since its a ZX7 only meet :lol

You should make a post on gtamorotcycle.com, you'll get more attendees there I am sure :dunno

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ALL 7's UNITE!!

And you excluded me since its a ZX7 only meet :lol
^^I thought of this after I posted but couldn't change the title.:banghead
I'll get on the GTA site and see if I can get more of us out.

Come one, come all!! Anyone on this board with a 7 is welcome and encouraged to come out. 7R's, 7RR's, 750R's.. Anyone with a 7!! lol!

Edit: Changed thread title.. Now It's for everyone:)

Blue: Are you in now? lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't own a ZX7 :dunno
Ok then, would you be willing to join us as an honorary guest of the 7 board? lol:smile

BTW, what do you ride?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
too far of a ride down there for me

·
Registered
761 Posts
Trigger and I are both in Sudbury, about 4 hrs north.

Booking a few track days at SMP and Calabogie this summer if some of you guys want to get on board......It would be great to have more 7s on the track!!

Justin, you in for Calabogie????

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am reading through this thread, thinking I have to post something, but as always my Motocon buddy is looking after business for the 7r's way up north!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Trigger and I are both in Sudbury, about 4 hrs north.

Booking a few track days at SMP and Calabogie this summer if some of you guys want to get on board......It would be great to have more 7s on the track!!

Justin, you in for Calabogie????
I am reading through this thread, thinking I have to post something, but as always my Motocon buddy is looking after business for the 7r's way up north!

I doubt I can afford to have leathers made up for that... im probably going to scrap the track idea... Im back down to 2 bike but build 2 full on race quads for some fun this summer...

the Orico Build has come to a hault cause I'm lazy :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I would be more than up for a good ride this summer though

·
Registered
761 Posts
I doubt I can afford to have leathers made up for that... im probably going to scrap the track idea... Im back down to 2 bike but build 2 full on race quads for some fun this summer...

Orico Build has come to a hault cause I'm lazy
Justin,Too bad about the track thing not happening......Maybe you can zip out to Calabogie on your Sweet 7R when we are there!!!

I'm in. I'll bring my RR :)
Sixstring, are you in for a track day or the good ride!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha, I never expected to get such a response from all you out-of-towners!

Sixstring, glad to have you on board! I've never seen an RR in person. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Steve, slap some head lights on your RR and ride it down :D. I'm dying to see what a sub 400 pound ZX7 with 140hp at the wheel looks/sounds like :crazyloco

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ X2 For that!

We haven't set a date yet or a place for that matter. I wanted to get an idea of how many of us would actually be up for it and then try to gauge a central point from there.

ninjanut: Glad to have you tentatively!

Everybody:
I'm thinking something on a weekend may be better to give those who live farther a chance to make it. As for a place, it's looking like somewhere in Mississauga would be a good half way point for anyone from east end T.O. and from Hamilton.

Thoughts?? Any input is welcome.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts