Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a couple of questions. My bike is hard to start and when i get it started it doesnt want to idle at all. I figured it was the carbs. I was wondering about syncing them is that something I can do or do I have to take it to a mechanic? All help is greatly appreciated its a 92 zx11 thank you. Another question I am having a hard time finding parts for a 92 zx11 are there any other years that are compatible or I can use?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Synchronyzing the carbs is pretty easy and straightforward. However, you need a vacuum gauge to do so. You can get one for about $50 which should be about what a dealer will charge you to make it for you.

But before doing this, your carbs MUST be extremely clean and jetted correctly. Synchroing is the final touch.

As for another years, 1992 ZX-11 is a C model that have been made from 1990 to 1993. On another note, ZX-11 D model have been made from 1993 to 2001 and almost no parts interchange. There's another post here (from last week in ZX-11 section) where I shortly listed what do interchange.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts