Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a PC USBIII on my 06 and I swear my gas mileage went down big time. Is that right? I was of the understanding you'd get better gas mileage. Can someone help a brotha Kawi guy out? :banghead

·
Registered
82 Posts
so sorry but looks like thats all the help ur getting so far, and since i do not know what you have or have not done so far due to ur lack of information.

Go F*&^ yourself you arrogant prick!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do need it Champ. I see you still trying to get something started. I left it alone because maybe I was out of line. It doesn't matter though because I get all the help I need from all those broads that I bone everytime I come to Perth on those Big Navy ships. So keep your help one of those bitches will GIVE it to me in a couple of month when I make my return. They love the brothers. I'm OOOUUUTTT (LOL)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Far out man! Judging from your punctuation alone you don't know much.

And the so called "Broads" you speak about, don't like the Navy blokes from San diego because they have a bad Rep.

If you didn't want help then why post?
Chicks over here don't ride many ZX10r's
and with an attitude like that, they will bitch slap you back to your country.

P.S yes you were out of line.......BROTHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh they love us and they loved me and they'll love me again when I get back down under. You know it, I know it and thier isn't a damn thing you can do about it (LOL) Like I wrote earlier maybe I was out of line but since you want to continue YOU specifically can KISS MY BIG BACK ASS. Not just some of it BLOKE but allllllllll of it. I won't be responding anymore nor will I be coming back to this website so any comments please keep to yourself. Have a great day

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow that's pretty outta control - no:headscratch

With the limited info. on mods before the PC install - I thought the original answer was a good one (bad fuel map). Good luck with all that anger stuff:eek:hno

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ha Ha Sounds a bit Ghey with all that arse kissing going on???

Ohhhh now i get what he is saying, it's not BROADS it's the BLOKES he's coming down under for.

Well Head over to Sydney cobber plenty over there.

I knew u couldn't resist one more looksy......hahahahahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts