Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered a set of Micron Titanium Serpent headers and 'Ultralite' race Can. I think this is going to be mega loud but it gives me about 12BHP and looses several kilos in weight. Has anybody on the forum fitted this to an 06 10? I am not sure about the single outlet but its ordered now. Should arrive after Easter!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have just ordered a set of Micron Titanium Serpent headers and 'Ultralite' race Can. I think this is going to be mega loud but it gives me about 12BHP and looses several kilos in weight. Has anybody on the forum fitted this to an 06 10? I am not sure about the single outlet but its ordered now. Should arrive after Easter!!!
Why don't you order the HYDK64(single outlet), its cheaper and maybe more powerful(maybe sound only).
I had the PCK62 before(slip on), my 10 had crashed last month and one of the can had damaged.
I will order the single outlet ultralight when I get recovered and give you a report.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have ordered the single can. I thought it would be different to the standard two can set up. Bit of a shame its high level but if thats what they make.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think you had mixed up something:
The Serpent header is made of Stainless Steel, only the end can is made of Light Weight Titanium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts