Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like the tail and the pipe location, but the shark gills have got to go.

·
Registered
366 Posts
and the graphics are too busy... I like solid colors.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Beans... I heard that they were getting away from the UTE because people aren't too fond of it. It looks the bomb, but the heat that is generated under seat is enough to sing christmas carols too... "That's nuts roasting on an open fire..."

As far as the bike goes... if this is the new 10.. I like it. Looks a little like a 6 from the front end... but meh... the graphics definitely need to go... what's with those silly little check marks anyway? Does anybody like them? That would be the first to go.

My only question is... are those pipes duals? And going the way of the Gixxer... because them there are some ugly ass pipes on the GSXR1000. :puke

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love it, gills and all. I hate those ball roasting under seat cookers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the new zx10 is in november issue of bike mag and it dosnt have the gills every thing else is similar cant attach a photo not allowed wtf!

·
Registered
526 Posts
It looks better than the new zx10r, i wish they wouldve came out with this instead. I would've liked to see the other colors though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I luv it too...well, except for the ugly black wheels that is. I can't understand why KHI persists in using black on one of a motorbikes most crucial styling elements. Hello KHI..are you there? Anyone awake? Listening? How about a nice subdued gold, titanium, platinium as standard wheel colour..and maybe even yellow or red as an option?

·
Premium Member
4,404 Posts
well that didn't happen

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Slim, a 4 year thread revival. You been drinking ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts