Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures Marty sent me. I'm posting them for him. Marty, please add your comments.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Smooth installation Marty; it looks great!! On what did you made the front bolts mounting threads?

Oh and that silver color is classy looking and is very, very nice.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Claude,I drilled the fairing and fairing support to allow the use of a bolt and nut clip (not sure of the proper name).One of those nuts that clip over the support and stays in place when removing the bolt.This way I can remove the mirrors without removing the inner panels. I used the original upper bolt hole.As for the pictures,the last picture shows me cutting my fairing to look more like a zx11D.I did this mod in the spring and had the piece of fairing left over.So I reshaped this piece to fit were the old zx11 mirrors were.It is held in place with the new zzr1200 mirror.
The mirrors allow superior view compared to the old mirrors.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes it is a zero gravity wind screen.I bought it off ebay as a second,not perfectly shaped.It works very well,but I would like to try a double bubble to see the difference.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just a quick question:
What is the distance between the mounting bolts?

(I want some better looking mirrors for my GPZ1100 :) )

cheers,

·
Registered
556 Posts
60 mm or 2 3/8" center to center on the bolt holes.You can just about make anything fit with a little work.My stock mirrors were 80 mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts