Congratulations to our March Ride of the Month Winner:
MiRhodes and his 2000 ZX7R!!

Year:2000
Make: ZX7R
Engine Size: 748cc
Pipe: Full Muzzy
Wheels: Stock Dark Gray
Mileage:33,000

This is my third bike I have owned. Have been looking for this exact model for many years, and always was my favorite. Finally got a new job and the first thing I did was search for months for the right ZX7R. Found this one a few hours from my house that needed work done to it. After getting it home removed all the monster, and other misc. stickers to get it as clean as possible. installed K&N air filter, Touched up a few spots and tore it down for a total cleaning and replace of any parts that I didn't like. Over 150 LED lights spread throughout.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
I wonder if now the ZX7r guys can stop whining about the zx6's always winning :lol

Congratulations MiRhodes! Very nice bike!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I wonder if now the ZX7r guys can stop whining about the zx6's always winning :lol

Congratulations MiRhodes! Very nice bike!
:crackup

congrats man good looking 7

·
Registered
76 Posts
I miss my ZX7 so much....I had a 99 that looked almost the same as yours. It had a a full muzzy exhaust, muzzy fan, +3 rear sprocket, jet kit, and a few other odds and ends. I would highly recommend installing a muzzy aftermarket fan if you ever come aross one-It's a great product. I have a 99 ZX9 at the moment and would like to find another ZX7 in the near future. I personally think that the ZX7 is the best looking bike out of all the bikes that I've ever owned. You have a nice bike!

·
Registered
149 Posts
thanks guys, and yeah I shortened the exhaust about 6 inches, and definitely read about the muzzy fan I will look into

·
Registered
85 Posts
Amazingly clean ZX7!!! It looks great, I also used to have a 89 ZX7 and it won bike of the month (that or my ex-gf's ass in a bikini on the bike won it). Either way yours is how they should be done and its awesome that you won.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts