Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a GIPRO TRE on my 2007 ZX10R. Does anyone have a Power Commander map for this? Everything else is stock except for the K&N Air Filter. Hope you're enjoying the ride!

·
Registered
10 Posts
FYI - I just had a custom map done on a dyno for my 10 and the dyno operator said the GIPRO didn't effect the PCIII because it only effects the ignition timing not the air/fuel. I did notice that on hot hot days my 10 would ping a little on a start if the RPM's weren't up over 3k. It only did this if I was using 89 grade fuel instead of 91 octane.

·
Registered
82 Posts
so you installed a TRE (timing retard eliminator) and now want a map for it?

why put the tre on if ur now going to change it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The GIPRO is awsume. On the soft setting #1 it was like adding one tooth to the rear sprocket but the real benifit came on the hard setting #2. On #2 the bike jets from a stop as if I added three teeth to the rear sprocket. I just had a custom dyno map made for my PCIII and the dyno operator said the GIPRO does not affect the fuel/air so you don't need to change your PCIII map...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone get a rumbling in the exhaust on decel? I am running a stock map, but get a rumble when I let off of the throttle. Didn't happen until I put on the gipro. I am hoping to get it dyno'd soon to see if this gets rid of it unless someone has a different idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts