Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
More than likely. There would be some theory.
There is a gadget on sale via mail order in OZ called HI-clone. Basically a vortex generator that you pop into the carby or air intakes to increase fuel efficiency. Vaguely seem to remember reading about something like this in the mid 50's in Popular Science or Mechanics along with the oil product laced with Molybdenum disulphide which saved you from having to replace worn crank journals and rings etc. Then again it may be related to the "field propulsion" units usedin flying saucers.

gammac

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Another product whose primary design is to separate a fool from his money. This thing has been around since the '40s in one form or another, and car and 'science' magazines have consistantly shown it to be totally bogus.

DW

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was going to fit one along with anti-gravity tyres and an anti-torque eddy damper. Once I've saved up enough I'll be getting a set of dilithium crystals and a matter/anti-matter fusion generator too.......

·
Registered
18 Posts
what another load of crap if it worked manufacturers would use it as standerd rather than spend billions developing cleaner burning more fuel efficiant engines another piece of ebay tat.ps any chance of a group buy on the dilithium crystals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts