Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to make that critical decision of which exhaust to put on this monster. If anyone has seen or heard the M4 GP Style Ceramic Slip On exhaust please reply. I love the look of these pipes. I have struggled with wether or not to do a full system or slip ons and I have finally made up my mind. I just don't care for the look of the 4-2-1 system on such a big bike. It just looks off balance. I am going with the slip ons to keep the dual look and performance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
M4

I HAVE THESE ON MY BIKE AND THEY SOUND AWSOME I LOVE THEM IF YOU WANT TO BUY THEM FROM ME THEY ARE FOR SALE I AM GOING TO GO WITH THE BROCK FULL SYSTEM SOON AS THE WIFE RELEASE THE FUNDS TO ME :rotflmao

PS I LOVE THE M4 SOUND DEEP BASS TONE ONLY THING IT POPS WHEN YOU LET OFF THE GAS :crazyloco

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I did, and they look and sound great. They do pop and they are extremely loud for slip ons. It makes the bike look very sleek and I am extremely happy with them. They retail for $399.99. Check out a Cycle Gear in your area for purchasing information.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I tried to find them on cyclegear, but I couldn't see any. I was about to purchase the same exhaust from another site for $449, but $399 sounds much better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
does any one have pictures of them on there bike... is this more of a GP exhaust or a drag megaphone...:headscratch

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

This is it on my bike. I absolutely love it. It's dirty though. I got caught in the rain on my ride this morning. Gotta love that!:eek:hno Also notice the powder coated heal gaurds and Roaring Toyz kickstand. This winter I am powder coating my pegs, rear sets, and all frame and subframe bolts. Not a lick of silver on this bad boy iin about 4 months.

·
Registered
44 Posts
they should be on my door step on thursday.... i can't wait.... NAVY have you re-mapped the bike for the M4 Pipes just wondering if that helped the popping when the throttle is released....

·
Registered
266 Posts

This is it on my bike. I absolutely love it. It's dirty though. I got caught in the rain on my ride this morning. Gotta love that!:eek:hno Also notice the powder coated heal gaurds and Roaring Toyz kickstand. This winter I am powder coating my pegs, rear sets, and all frame and subframe bolts. Not a lick of silver on this bad boy iin about 4 months.

They look pretty good bro, how do they sound? Deep? Do they pop much?

PS Get rid of the c'strips!

·
Registered
133 Posts
just got my M4's in yesterday. I am so NOT disappointed! They sound great, they look great! People actually turn around in whenever I come up behind them, to see what it is...between the HP boost from the M4's AND the TRE, the low end boost is unbelievable

·
Registered
44 Posts
TronZX-14

How load are the pipes... IE piss off the entire hood when you pull in or just the bitching 80 yr olds next door...

·
Registered
133 Posts
to me they sound perfect. real aggressive, real sporty sounding. they have a good deep rumble at idle, and they really scream at high rpm. i have noticed that up to speed at about 60 65 they kind of level out, which is good, but at low speed through town, it sounds like your head is stuck inside a subwoofer...but open road, relatively easy on the ears unless you crank it back..............

·
Registered
44 Posts
great... was it an easy fit mine were on the door step today.... looks lie you have to remove the stock and use the stock hanger bolts.... and 2 10mm nuts to attach to the passenger pegs and snug up the pipe clamps....... most can be done with out loweringthe belly fairing but proably will to make it a little easier....

·
Registered
44 Posts
the only thing i don't like is the appearance of the weld on the mid-pipe... you would think they would have ground down the weld prior to powder coating...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here ar ethe pics the pipes are awsome love the sound and the power increases:headscratch can't get the pictures to upload

1 - 20 of 35 Posts