Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I cried during that video...super fantastic! My new dream car is a reality!!! Now if only i can get a turbo'd zx10 that covers taht distance and speed in my garage as wellthen i will officially rule the world! lol

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The only thing you can say to that is .....WOW!

My roommate drives long haul and was passed by one of these in California... said it was beautiful.

G

·
That's pretty wild when he talks about how much horsepower the first 200 uses and how much horsepower the second 200 uses. I mean I can do over 200 km/h on my 86' ninja right, but it takes SO much more engineering to go that much faster... cool..

Anyway probably a great car for getting groceries I'd imagine...

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
bahh ...... tin tops
LOL..... I'd have one tho

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Drew....

it takes 270 hp to do the first... and 730 more to do the rest. Mother Nature man.... she's a tough old bird.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Did you see the reflection in the window ??? that was me on my 14 with a rear facing rider and a camera next to the car!!!! But I had to slow a bit to get close enough for the video.
Mannn gotta get me one a them:clap Awsome video thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boy o Boy thats just unbelievable i want to ride in that car at top speed. And i would love to take the Green Machine on that track. Over 60 miles

·
Registered
164 Posts
you know, they say that the 1,001 HP is just an estimate...and that it's probably quite a bit more than that.....just no dyno that can run it to find out for sure......i love that car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts