Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I'm looking to do a few mods to make my 07 14 a bit more comfortable for long distance rides. I currently have Heli Bar risers and I picked up a Concours seat. However, the added height of the Concours seat pretty much cancels out the bar risers. I really like the LSL riser kit from Spiegler but I really dont have $500.00 to drop on the set. Does anyone know of someone selling a kit off of their bike or know of where you can pick the kit up cheaper than the standard MSRP?

Thanks for any help!

-Steve

·
Premium Member
13,119 Posts
P.M. lifguardct-I think he has a kit he's thinking about selling.

·
16,062 Posts
That's it!
I'm gonna start petitioning and lobbying for grant money,
to open a ZX14 rescue shelter! :rant

J/K :lol

Couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
You could rescue mine for 7 grand.Couldn't resit either.A neighbor came by when I was changing sprockets and maps.He asked if he could ride it.I said sure if you lay 7 grand in my hand.He said I don't want to buy it.I said thats the ONLY way it gets ridden.I thought 7 grand is reasonable for a 5300 mile rocketship.
Craig

·
Premium Member
13,119 Posts
That's it!

Couldn't resist.

If you didn't have all those fishhooks in your pockets, you could reach in there and pull out the cash to buy one for yourself. Just make sure you ask everyone before making any mods or you might put a little red spot on someone's pad.:crackup

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's it!

Couldn't resist.
Why you got hate on for certain 14 mods? Should we all do stretch swingarms, drop a couple inches, strap the front, spoon on the shinkos and do our maximum 40 mile/day ride? j/k, couldn't resist...

·
16,062 Posts
Should we all do stretch swingarms, drop a couple inches, strap the front, spoon on the shinkos and do our maximum 40 mile/day ride?
No, a bike like that would have to be put down.
At least a bike with LSL bars can be rehab'd and relocated to a good home.

·
16,062 Posts
Why you got hate on for certain 14 mods?
I don't "hate" any of it. We worked all that out yeserday, in another thread.

Anyway, is your Yoshi R-77 a double or single?
(full system?)

·
16,062 Posts
C'mon man, no one would do something that stupid.

That's obviously a Weber.

·
Registered
400 Posts

Either one would be sweeeeet, er tasty. Smokie anyone?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I don't "hate" any of it. We worked all that out yeserday, in another thread.

Anyway, is your Yoshi R-77 a double or single?
(full system?)
I'm always late to the party or should I say BBQ. At least I can carry 3 or 4 dozen beer and a bottle of the good stuff and take the long way there.

I got slips and they're fricken awesome. Also got genmars cause my wingspan is only about 4ft, shaved seat cause my ass ain't as fat as the average American, have mra racing double bubble cause I don't like getting my hair messed, heated grips cause my hands have tender skin, gps cause I'm always going nowhere, wired in radar cause cops suck, hard top case cause the beer thing, and heated vest cause I'm from fuck it's cold Canada! And I ride this 14 cause it does all this shit and it can be ridden any fuck way ya want. Also got full waterproof (well, not quite) everything cause I don't like turning around and going home. Yup and I'm ugly to boot. The 14 suits me just fine with all the crap that destroys the "theme" of it. It's a fuck you bike and I'm a fuck you guy. Well, at least in here I am. Or maybe just in this post. Take care, eh!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I still like it's power or is that barred too!!
Craig

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts

Woo hoo tailgaiting on a zx 14 ,beer in one saddlebag brats and burgers in the other the webber up the middle ... But there is only room for one blonde bimbo wtf this plan sucks ! I'm going back to my super duty f350 4x4 on 20's with a 10 inch lift . Oh yea has to be a deisel so I can pull my 90 foot travel trailer @ 6mpg .

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
What was this thread about again? Oh yea handle bars . I like handle bars they help you hold on ,holding on is good ... Falling off bad!:scared:rolleyes at least I was on topic

·
Registered
365 Posts
Handle Bars is what almost got me and the beemer a trip to impound.

Did youns know that there is a law about your hands are sposed to be on the bars when riding for safety? I didn't know that and that is why I thought they put cruise on a bike to give the hands a rest so if you ride freehanded and a cop follows you for 2 miles like that you just may get the road side chat.

·
Registered
400 Posts
This isn't THAT kind of forum.:angry
Hey, what can I say, I'm open minded....Uh, scratch that, fuck you! jk, of course.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts