Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if any of you guys out there who have installed LSL sliders could post a how-to? I received them in the mail for my 07 zx10 and all that came was puck, mount kit, and a diagram that i am completely unfamiliar with being that I am not a mechanic. If someone could post a step by step I would really appreciate it. THanks:runaway

·
Registered
184 Posts
are they no-cut

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was wondering if any of you guys out there who have installed LSL sliders could post a how-to? I received them in the mail for my 07 zx10 and all that came was puck, mount kit, and a diagram that i am completely unfamiliar with being that I am not a mechanic. If someone could post a step by step I would really appreciate it. THanks:runaway
It need to remove both side fairing to install it, and the right side engine mount need to remove also

I think you download the WORKSHOP MANUAL here will give you some help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, but i did eventually get them mounted up. Look real nice, haven't had to see if they work yet but don't wanna check that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not very computer literate when it comes to posting pictures so I will try my best this week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts