Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yea so awhile back i took my baby out for a spin and my tire split on me on the way back home:( needless to say i laid her down before we hit the curb and flew into a fence After taking a look at the damage i saw that my frame was bent in the tail section and i couldent put the passenger seat on, so i modded the passenger seat and Tail cover so it would fit on correctly, My Left peg/Break peddle, Also snaped off and im currently in the process of fixing that (Need a table vice:angry ) Changed out the tires EXCEPT for one pice on the back tire which im not sure where it goes:-\ ran the bick without it to make sure nothing was going wrong and its good...id rather feel better if i knew where it went tho (will post pic of pice later) Other than that i looked over the rest of my poor baby and noticed that the front pice that holds the spedo was cracked, im not sure what this pice is called but it is the part that also holds the air intake (or whatever that part is in the front of the bike)

P.S. Thanks to my mom relocating all my stuff in my working area (the garage) i now have 2 reorder that pice for my rear tire....thanks mom...

·
Registered
264 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts