Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know i work at a yamaha dealer. well my boss was always a die hard kawi fan as well. well the other day we were talkin moto gp talk about Rossi, and Hayden...Can't remember how, but then we got talkin bout kawis, and how they sold out. Where i live we have an out doors store called CABELLAS. They sell hunting gear fishing [email protected]# and some other stuff like that. Well guess what, you can now buy kawi's from CABELLAS cause now they are and authorized dealer, and have a freakin service dept if anything goes wrong. Now what does this mean that down the line you'll be able to get one from pep boys or autozone, or a&a autoparts store. I can understand prob the thought behind doing this but; You don't sell out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely hurt when i saw that, and it's not really new either this has been the deal for a couple years now...Tell me does this not upset yall if u didn't know this already???:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry folks, i didn't mean sports bikes but i meant some of the other line up. To me the point still remains. hell zx's might end up there too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts